Artificial Intelligence for Industry 4.0 (blog post series) — table of contents
This blog post is just a table of contents I’ve created to help you efficiently navigate through various announcements related to byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services.
Cognitive Services is our AI-powered product (Artificial Intelligence), dedicated to Industry 4.0 automation.
It primarily enables 2 things:
- AI-assisted visual inspection (product quality, process monitoring),
- Big Data analytics.
I will be explaining these in more detail in the upcoming blog posts. Consequently, I will keep this post up to date.
Table of Contents
- Machine Vision, how AI brings value to industries
- Cognitive Automation helps where RPAs fall short
- AI for Manufacturing: Edge AI, Federated Learning, Computer Vision (webinar)
• Related presentation on SlideShare
• Direct link to a video
- Revolution in factories: Industry 4.0. (conference: Made in Wroclaw 2020) (translation)
• Video recording (in Polish, English subtitles)
• Presentation in English, in Polish
- AI-accelerated Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations (blog post series)
- Backoffice tasks automation: AI for document processing
- Recording of Rapid Bytes webinar. An Eye For Quality Control
- byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services, AI for Industry 4.0
• Related presentation on SlideShare (Polish version / wersja polska prezentacji tutaj)
- AI-assisted real-time visual monitoring for paper production (paper industry) (Polish version / wersja polska artykułu tutaj)
- More topics to be announced soon…
Highlights: press releases with clients and partners + case studies.