AI-accelerated CFD / Computational Fluid Dynamics (AI for CFD) — table of contents
This is a table of contents. I’ve created it to help you easily navigate through my blog posts related to the research we do at byteLAKE in the space of AI for CFD simulations. I will also include links to announcements and updates related to our product: CFD Suite (AI-accelerated CFD). Enjoy!
CFD Suite: AI-accelerated Computational Fluid Dynamics. In the chemical industry, it reduces mixing simulation time from hours to minutes.
Table of Contents (latest at the bottom)
- First announcement, our very first public announcement of the CFD Suite project and related research work. We have concluded on our various research efforts related to the CFD simulations acceleration and are now focused on leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) to optimize CFD workloads.
- CFD Suite (AI-accelerated CFD) — project introduction in 3 parts:
• Intro (part 1: www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-pt1)
• The Community (part 2 www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-pt2)
• byteLAKE’s approach to AI-accelerated CFD (part 3: www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-pt3).
- Gemma Church investigates how CFD is extending its reach across multiple industries (article in Scientific Computing World, Autumn 2020)
• E-book: www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-pt4
• Article: https://www.scientific-computing.com/feature/changing-cfd
- Product presentation and results during Lenovo’s WinterStock’21 conference (Jan’21).
• Announcement: AI-accelerated chemical mixing CFD simulation
• Webinar available on-demand: Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Accelerated with Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• Recording: https://youtu.be/TZ1Aye15L-M
- Product presentation and results during MLPrague 2021 conference (Feb’21).
• Technical presentation and a mastermind session.
• CFD acceleration with AI (mastermind session: byteLAKE, Tridiagonal Solutions, Lenovo, Intel) (recording)
- CFD Suite: product’s websites
• byteLAKE’s CFD Suite
• byteLAKE on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
• CFD Suite Showcase Page (LinkedIn)
- How does byteLAKE’s CFD Suite work?
- byteLAKE’s CFD Suite, licensing model: www.bytelake.com/en/AI4CFD-pt6
- byteLAKE’s CFD Suite: HPC scalability report:
• Summary: www.bytelake.com/en/AI4CFD-pt7
• Download the report: www.bytelake.com/en/download/4013/
- Is my CPU-only HPC cluster any good for AI-accelerated CFD?: www.bytelake.com/en/AI4CFD-pt8
- REPORT: byteLAKE among 5 top startups & scaleups working on Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
• Source: Discover 5 Top Startups working on Computational Fluid Dynamics (startus-insights.com)
- Powering the Engines of Data Science (Lenovo TechWorld 2021) — Lenovo & byteLAKE presenting AI case studies for industries, incl. AI-accelerated CFD.
• Session available on-demand
- CFD Suite (AI-accelerated CFD): AI training at the Edge. Hardware recommendations and the benchmark.
• Part 1: benchmark goals, industry of focus, hardware selection.
• Part 2: benchmark results and highlights about CFD Suite’s updated architecture.
• Part 3: CFD Suite — complete offering for clients incl. software license + AI training capabilities at the Edge HPC.
• Download the report: https://www.bytelake.com/en/download/4018/
- More topics to be announced
Reach out to us to learn more and test CFD Suite!
More exciting announcements are coming so stay tuned. I will keep updating this post. Give us a buzz if you like the project!
Subscribe to byteLAKE’s blog at www.byteLAKE.com/en/blog where I share updates about our products and research in AI / Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, HPC / High-Performance Computing, and Edge Computing space. We are a contributing member of the European AI Innovation HUB, our products land in TOP5 global startup solutions, we work with amazing partners and the journey continues so I try to share some thoughts or just document some of the team’s major achievements every now and then.
Artificial Intelligence for Industries. AI Products for Manufacturing, Automotive, Restaurants, Paper, and Chemical Industries.
We are a software company, focused on building Artificial Intelligence products for various industries. byteLAKE’s CFD Suite leverages AI to reduce CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) chemical mixing simulations’ time from hours to minutes. byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services offers a collection of pre-trained AI models for Industry 4.0 and Restaurants. In manufacturing, these are used to visually inspect processes, parts, components, or products. In automotive, Cognitive Services leverages microphones to assess the quality of car engines. In the paper industry, Cognitive Services leverages cameras to monitor the papermaking process and detect, measure, and analyze the wet line. In restaurants, Cognitive Services typically acts as an add-on software that recognizes meals and sends a list of these to the cashier’s machine, ultimately reducing lines and the overall waiting time. The company also offers custom AI software development for real-time analytics of images, videos, sounds, and time-series data. To learn more about byteLAKE’s innovations, go to www.byteLAKE.com.