CFD Suite (AI-accelerated Computational Fluid Dynamics) — licensing model
For those of you who are not familiar with what CFD Suite is, it is a collection of innovative AI Models (Artificial Intelligence) for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) acceleration. The product has been developed by byteLAKE and you can learn more about it on the product website at https://www.bytelake.com/en/CFDSuite.
CFD Suite is a perfect example where AI (Artificial Intelligence) and HPC (High Performance Computing) converge into a complete solution, changing the simulations into predictions and delivering immediate or ultra-fast results. Each AI model we add to the collection has been carefully designed, trained and calibrated by a team of world-class researchers and programmers (PhD, DSc), industry leaders (i.e. Tridiagonal Solutions, OpenFOAM experts), and various byteLAKE partners like Lenovo or Intel. CFD Suite has also been optimized for various hardware configurations, ensuring maximum performance across desktop PCs, server nodes and HPC/multi-node/cluster architectures. A detailed report is available upon request via CFDSuite@byteLAKE.com.
CFD Suite — licensing model
CFD Suite standard license consists of 2 elements
- One-time fee for product calibration/training/generalization (family of use cases).
- Annual license per company, giving access to the product incl. upgrades, customer care/support for 12 months.
NOTE: the goal is to train & generalize the CFD Suite models so that they can predict results across a family (or families) of use cases/ geometries/ parameters combination within a given phenomenon.
CFD Suite extended customization (optional)
- In case you do not have or cannot generate the data for training, byteLAKE can offload your teams from this task and prepare the required simulations.
- The cost is estimated case by case (one-time project fee).
CFD Suite integration (optional)
- byteLAKE is working with a growing number of partners to ensure that CFD Suite is properly integrated or available as an add-on to leading CAE/CFD tools incl. open source
- Therefore, integration scenarios are discussed case by case
Contact us to learn more: CFDSuite@byteLAKE.com
- All blog posts in the series: www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-toc