The average cost of unplanned downtime is USD $220,000 a day for a paper or pulp plant (International Journal of Strategic Engineering Asset Management).
The International Society of Automation estimates that almost every plant loses at least 5% of production due to downtime. Many may lose as much as 20%. The cost to the global processing industry alone is estimated at USD $20 billion.
Learn how to avoid losses and unplanned downtime with byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services (AI for Industry 4.0) and its special version for Paper Industry: Wet Line Detector for Paper Mills. Download our whitepaper from Paper Technology International
- Whitepapers @ Paper Technology International: https://papertechnologyinternational.com/whitepapers/
- byteLAKE’s Wet Line Detector whitepaper: https://papertechnologyinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/byteLAKEs-Wet-Line-Detector-for-Paper-Industry-AI-assisted-Visual-Inspection.pdf
- byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services (AI for Industry 4.0): www.byteLAKE.com/en/CognitiveServices
- Blog post series: AI for Industry 4.0: www.byteLAKE.com/en/CognitiveServices-toc
- byteLAKE’s products for Industry 4.0 powered by Intel technologies: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/internet-of-things/ai-in-production/partners/bytelake.html