AI for CFD (TOC) — Artificial Intelligence in Engineering Simulations (CFD, FEA) — table of contents
This blog post is just a table of contents I’ve created to help you efficiently navigate through various announcements related to one of the most exciting projects (we call it a moonshot project) we’re working on at byteLAKE.
It’s called CFD Suite and it’s about delivering a collection of innovative AI Models for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). Yes, FEA in the title is not a mistake. Finite Element Analysis is gradually landing on the roadmap as well.
Table of Contents
- First announcement, our very first post on LinkedIn where we announced the course of the CFD Suite project. Unlike in the past, our strategy is to leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) rather than any other ways to accelerate and enable new possibilities for engineering simulations.
- AI for CFD: Intro (part 1): www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-pt1 (also: https://becominghuman.ai/ai-for-cfd-intro-part-1-d1184936fc47)
- AI for CFD: join our community (part 2) (aka Artificial Intelligence in CFD Groups): www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-pt2
- AI for CFD: byteLAKE’s approach (part 3): www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-pt3
- Gemma Church investigates how CFD is extending its reach across multiple industries (article in Scientific Computing World, Autumn 2020)
- More topics to be announced. Highlight: first benchmark results for OpenFOAM based solver, press release with partners, and benchmark results for clients.
Reach out to us to learn more and test CFD Suite!
More exciting announcements are coming so stay tuned. I will keep updating this post. Give us a buzz if you like the project!