AI-accelerated CFD / Computational Fluid Dynamics (AI for CFD) — table of contents
This is a table of contents I’ve created to help you navigate through various announcements related to byteLAKE’s FD Suite.
CFD Suite is a collection of innovative AI Models
for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) acceleration.
Ultra-fast results, radically lower TCO. Explore new possibilities. Cross-platform. No changes in hardware needed. Plug & play for existing CFD tools (data format compatibility).
Table of Contents
- First announcement, our very first post on LinkedIn where we announced the course of the CFD Suite project. Unlike in the past, our strategy is to leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) rather than any other ways to accelerate and enable new possibilities for engineering simulations.
- AI for CFD: Intro (part 1): www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-pt1 (also: https://becominghuman.ai/ai-for-cfd-intro-part-1-d1184936fc47)
- AI for CFD: join our community (part 2) (aka Artificial Intelligence in CFD Groups): www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-pt2
- AI for CFD: byteLAKE’s approach (part 3): www.byteLAKE.com/en/AI4CFD-pt3
- Gemma Church investigates how CFD is extending its reach across multiple industries (article in Scientific Computing World, Autumn 2020)
- Product presentation and results for AI-accelerated chemical mixing CFD simulation during the Lenovo’s WinterStock’21 online conference
• webinar available on-demand: Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Accelerated with Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- AI-accelerated CFD Simulations, technical presentation and a mastermind live discussion during Machine Learning Prague conference.
- More topics to be announced
Reach out to us to learn more and test CFD Suite!
More exciting announcements are coming so stay tuned. I will keep updating this post. Give us a buzz if you like the project!