Artificial Intelligence for Industry 4.0 (blog post series) — table of contents
This is a table of contents I’ve created to help you navigate through various announcements related to byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services.
Cognitive Services is a collection of AI models for manufacturing, enabling AI-assisted Visual Inspection and Big Data analytics.
Special version: AI for Paper Industry, enabling AI-assisted monitoring of the papermaking process.
Table of Contents
- Machine Vision, how AI brings value to industries
- Cognitive Automation helps where RPAs fall short
- AI for Manufacturing: Edge AI, Federated Learning, Computer Vision
• Presentation from the webinar
• Video recording
- Revolution in factories: Industry 4.0.
(conference: Made in Wroclaw 2020)
• Video recording (in Polish, English subtitles)
• Presentation in English, in Polish
- AI-accelerated Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations (blog post series)
- Backoffice tasks automation: AI for document processing
- Recording of “Rapid Bytes, Big Insights” webinar.
An Eye For Quality Control
- byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services, AI for Industry 4.0
• Related presentation on SlideShare (Polish version here)
- AI-assisted real-time visual monitoring for paper production (paper industry) (Polish version here)
- byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services product presentation and case study for Paper Mill automation (Jan’21)
(Lenovo’s WinterStock’21 online conference)
• webinar available on-demand: Artificial Intelligence for Industry 4.0: AI-assisted Quality Control in Manufacturing
•video recording: https://youtu.be/skM77hdPCjw
- Edge Computing meets Industrial IoT — webinars in March’21
- Be more productive with AI: AI for Industry 4.0
(webinar, May 20th 2021)
- byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services: product’s websites
• byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services
• AI-assisted Visual Inspection
• AI-powered Big Data Analytics
• AI for Paper Industry (AI-assisted wet line detection and monitoring in paper production)
• Social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
• byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services Showcase Page (LinkedIn)
- WHITEPAPER: Wet Line Detector for Paper Industry
- Artificial Intelligence — the driving force of Industry 4.0
(Polish version here)
- PRESS RELEASE: Intel & byteLAKE develop AI for Industry 4.0
- REPORT: byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services accelerated with Intel’s OpenVINO
— benchmark results
- byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services — product announcement (Aug’21): product optimized for Intel’s OpenVINO, ensuring maximum performance on CPU-only infrastructures. ALL OUR CLIENTS ELIGIBLE FOR AN UPGRADE TO THE LATEST VERSION, delivering 10x better performance: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/bytelake_openvino-ai-industry4-activity-6836580898427744256-w8hQ
- More topics to be announced.
Reach out to us to learn more and test Cognitive Services!