Artificial Intelligence for Industry 4.0 (blog post series) — table of contents
This is a table of contents I’ve created to help you navigate through various announcements related to byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services.
Cognitive Services is a collection of AI models designed to address Industry 4.0 needs: AI-assisted Visual Inspection and AI-powered Big Data / IoT Sensors Data Analytics.
Table of Contents
- Machine Vision, how AI brings value to industries
- Cognitive Automation helps where RPAs fall short
- AI for Manufacturing: Edge AI, Federated Learning, Computer Vision (webinar)
• Related presentation on SlideShare
• Direct link to a video
- Revolution in factories: Industry 4.0. (conference: Made in Wroclaw 2020) (translation)
• Video recording (in Polish, English subtitles)
• Presentation in English, in Polish
- AI-accelerated Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations (blog post series)
- Backoffice tasks automation: AI for document processing
- Recording of Rapid Bytes webinar. An Eye For Quality Control
- byteLAKE’s Cognitive Services, AI for Industry 4.0
• Related presentation on SlideShare (Polish version / wersja polska prezentacji tutaj)
- AI-assisted real-time visual monitoring for paper production (paper industry) (Polish version / wersja polska artykułu tutaj)
- Product presentation and case study for Paper Mill automation (Lenovo’s WinterStock’21 online conference)
• webinar available on-demand: Artificial Intelligence for Industry 4.0: AI-assisted Quality Control in Manufacturing
- Edge Computing meets Industrial IoT — webinars in March’21
- Be more productive with AI (webinar, May 20th 2021)
- More topics to be announced.
Reach out to us to learn more and test Cognitive Services!